沈瑶 Shen Yao (Mainland China)
- The College of International Business and Management of Shanghai University, Professor
- The College of International Business and Management of Shanghai University, Executive Dean and Dean of Economics
- China Society of World Economics, Director
- Ph.D. in Economics at Nankai University
- Main Research: the world economy
Academic and Professional Qualification：
- In July 1982, he got a Bachelor degree of Arts majored in French Language and Literature from Xiamen University.
- In July 1990, he got a master degree of Economics majored in Politics and Economics from Theory Department of Central Communist Party School.
- In June 1997, he got a doctor degree in Economics from International Economic Research Center of Nankai University, majored in world economics.
Teaching and Professional Experience：
- From August 1982 to July 1992, he held the post of lecturer of Department of Foreign Languages at Henan Normal University.
- From August 1992 to August 1993, he was the lecturer of the Institute of Administration at Zhejiang Provincial Party School.
- From December 1996 to July 2005, he became lecturer, associate professor and professor of School of Economics at Zhejiang University.
- From January 1999 to January 2000, he went to Department of Economics at Université de Montréal for postdoctoral research.
- From July 2005, he held the post of Professor and PhD tutor of The College of International Business and Management of Shanghai University.
- Undergraduate courses: International Trade, Chinese Foreign Trade, WTO and China
- Postgraduate course: International Trade
The honorary title:
- 2007 Outstanding Teacher Prize of Baosteel Education Fund